Friday, April 11, 2008

Hi, i m back... It has really really really been a long time since i write.
Wooh, it's haapy to be back!!!
Yeah!!! Yesterday was my last day of NYP freshmen orientation... thru e orientation, i got to noe quite a no. of ppl in my class as well as a bunch of friendz which r from different schools n definitely further than mine... I met some closer ones such as Nic, Joethy, Deon n Gary. Out of e 4 of em, 2 live in the North while e another 2 live in e East n as for mi, i m e only one living in e West. Haax... SIAN!!!
Although all r 1 year younger than mi, we yet get along veri well leh... Man, i thought in Poly i will b so lonely cox all my frendz all separated from mi ma.. but luckily i met new ones, not to replace e old ones of course... LOL... Haha!
BUT ONE MORE SADDED THING...
Though mi, nic, joethy n e rest become good frendz rite, we need to split again.. Cox MIT have a total of 16 classes n all of us split.. I feel so sad that we can't be together in e same class lor... haax, although Gary same class as mi, but it still feels so 'buai song' lor...
Y must it be when i get along well wif my new known frendz then nid to separate again??? SIAN!!! Y must it always be like that??? Y can't things turn out e way i wan it to be???
I felt so mad abt e spliting of classes lor... At first i still hope to appeal to change classes so that all 5 of us can b together but risking my place in MIT to do such a thing make mi kill that thought cox if appeal fail, i will have no standing in NYP at all cox i given up my place to do e appealing...
HAAX! SIAN!!! SIAN!!! SIAN!!! ... TT
But although nic n e rest all diff classes from mi n Gary, i believe we will still be good frendz thruout this 3 yrs n if possible, e future as well... HAHA...!!!


No comments: