Monday, May 12, 2008

Todae, eventually no mood to blog one.. but nvm... i jus blog.
=(

Todae, something damn damn "suey=bad" happen to me....
My lappy drop onto the floor in Koufu, then guess wat... GG!
e LCD screen light went off as in blow off, i think e light thingie inside e lappy shattered cox of the impact my lappy suffer from the drop. So damn sad sia..i hope e repairing fees will not be too costly.
My frend feels so guilty bcz he accidently knock it off n he try his best to save it but still, it got hit. Haiz.. I noe he feels veri guilty but "frend, i noe u didn did that on purpose..so pls dun feel bad abt it.."..

ONE MORE SAD THING!!!.. i jus found out my lappy warrantly already not effective..DAMN IT! GRRR!!!

when my lappy drop, i feel damn damn sad.. but thnks to Gary AKA Teddybear/QingCai/QingChow/Kali(Curry) jokes n laughter in the library, oso amilie's crazinest laughter n MX's dao....., it makes my mood change a bit so not feeling so down now. Thnks, my best frendz...esp GARY!!!.. u will always be my best frend.. =)

Anyway, most probably i will have a wk or so not able to use my laptop since it will be under repair...haiz.. so for this time being, i gonna use my damn damn lag n lousy pentium 2 or 3(cant rmb) desktop to do my stuff...
Jus hope my lappy will recover from its current state soon.
=(

No comments: