Monday, August 4, 2008

Hi, i m back to do some reports on my day. LOL.

today i had my elective common test, com maths. n to tell u the truth. it was damn damn easy la, simple as ABC. no la, tt is too exaggerate. hehe. but seriously, this is the first time i find mathematics this easy man. easier than O LEVEL.. haha.

early in the morning b4 going for the ct, i train down earlier to TPY to meet up with "jiejie" to get the admin card for my classmates. haiz. when i saw her, she like still half-awake, 50% still in lala-land. LOL. sorry arh "jie", make u wake up so early to pass me the A.C. :) u can go back to sleep liao. LOL.

after the ct, went meet up with my frend watch "MUMMY 3" at jurong entertainment centre.
the movie was more of hilarious one than a action-pack lorh... i was like laughing my ass off in the cinema.. i dunnoe y, maybe ppl around me in e cinema were all have no sense of "humour", no one except mi n my frend laugh our ass off, as if e whole cinema was only us. well in fact, more or less true. less than 15 ppl was in the 200 seats theatre. and th emovie was jus on screen not long ago. LOLSSS!!!

Brendan Fraser 4ever is a stupid and funny actor man, same to those mummies. where the daddies? LOL! haha. so funny. :D :D

well, enough of movie liao, exam draing near. need go study le.. so cya.

sign off.

No comments: