Thursday, January 29, 2009

DAY 0- CNY EVE (Me and my sis)






DAy 1- CNY 1st day ( ME and my cousin)










DAY 2- CNY 2nd day (me and my cliques)













my dad ask me... "YONGSHENG! Y UR FREND ALL MULTIRACIAL ONE HUH?
Chinese, malay, indian, half indian chinese all come our house BAI NIAN!!"
LOL!!!
my cliques(jie[amily], fathur, wan, mitchell) come my house BAI NIAN this year CNY!
i m so happy. LOL.. yea man!
we had lots of fun... and i play 2 prank on them..
1. made them enter wrong house
2. let a dog into my house n freak the hell out of them.
hahahaha.... so funny. i m sacarstic! LOL
beside tt, i think the same as last year. no diff...
visit 2 house, n den go home sleep.
yup. CNY is always the same routine every year...
first time post my sister face in my blog. LOL.
i hope she dun kill me.
haha...
anyway. CNY still got 13 more days... so for all chinese
i can wish ur HAPPY CNY AGAIN!
GONG XI GONG XI!
~i want angbao xP

No comments: