Thursday, February 26, 2009






YES! EXAMS OVER!!!! YR 1 ENDED! LOL!!!

ytd went to play badminton with my tooty family and irene and zubair.
this time. my dear jiejie FINALLY join us in a SPORT EVENT like FINALLY man!!!
hahaa.... hope for more next time ah, jie :)

played like siao and tired myself out but it is fun.... soooooo long didn play badminton redy.
more than a year. OMG!
haha. but somehow coz of me not warming up b4 the game, i get cramps all over my leg.
pain sial. till now still a bit pain. haha.
i was told not to have any sports for one whole week. sadded.
hais.

anyway. fun la. i m a sport atheletic man. sports is my life. YEAH!

oh yea. n...
I GOT A JOB! :)
BATA at SSC. haha.
sell shoe. so i m gonna smell shoe for the time being man.
LOL!

yea. got job means got $$.
can buy things i want. hehe.
but wun overspend.
xP
-------------------------------------------------------------------
as for today, went to vivo den orchard with nick n joshua.
nth much actually. haha
so i m not gonna elaborate much.
today take a super noob photo.
ppl see me think i m retard.
LOL.

so.... enjoy the pics yo
haha...

one video below. jie playing badminton.
she play the pattern damn cute.
hahaha. xP

No comments: