Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today......
LONG DAY!
8-5pm
COLD DAY as well.
weather really siao siao one
=X

skip a few lectures as usual.
jus when will i start studying man.
still in planning stage the gaga yaya mood.
projects was not done yet.

jus completed the OGL one page report for FMO and planning stage.
aiya. wadever la. LOL!
tmr lesson in the morning again =X
IS, OMG!

amily like to play with my new cap.
den i like to play with her hair.
haha. with me around.
she sure messy hair one.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

attention everyone!
TOMORROW I AM GOING TO BE A GOOD BOY BOY!
so from tmr onwards. swine flu will be gone as of wat nick told me~

no photos today... sorry~

------------------------------------------------------

AMILIES: yaya, i noe.. to u, my hair forever funny one -.- I wear cap u still find it funny. dunno y =X

and u enjoy hitting my cap -.-

No comments: