Sunday, June 21, 2009

GOD DAMN THE SINGAPORE WEATHER =x
SCREW IT!!!!!!!!

was playing tennis today at NP
usually morning is pretty cooling.
today machiam SAUNA!!!!!
the tennis court is like u hit an egg, immediately cooked tt kind. =x
den my handphone almost GG.
cox my bag is black, den i put black cover to protect.
den when take out after tennis, hot like hot plate lor..
heng nth spoil inside. waa....
seriously man. I WANT RAIN
I WANT WINTER!
FUCK THE STUPID WEATHER LA.
zzz...

god, if i can have a grant of a wish right now this very instance,
i will want....

WINTER FOR LIFE!!!! =(

*perspiring even when fan is jus right beside me on to full speed =x*

--------------------------------------------------

Tag:

amilies: dunno leh. i damn suay recently, not fall down den gum tio... =x

No comments: