Friday, July 10, 2009

HAPPY 19 TO ME!!! ^^

------------------------------

This year birthday have been a great surprise for me.
I really got to thanks the H1n1 flu, cox without it, my bdae might be happening in NYP.

got this video made by my dearest Amily jiejie, shall post it when i got it.
got 16 birthday bashes and 3 birthday slaps from My Tooty Family.
got 2 shirt from them, and a watch from my dad.
Last but not least, i got a whole day of fun at Sentosa with them today.

Thnks my beloved Tooty Family, U GUYS JUS MADE MY DAY! =)
(Amily, Nic, Fathur, Gary, Wan, MiaoXia) + (Deon, Joethy) = My Tooty Family!

------------------------------

suppose to meet at yck at 1pm, end up at amk kfc instead.
head to Sentosa by 3pm.
had a small cut cake ceremony within us, with a chocolate cake.
Me kena drag into water, throw into water, force into water.
I REALLY GET WET! REALLY REALLY WET!
got buried in sand and kena cry as if i jus died,
play volleyball and swim!

had a whole day of fun =)
visited skytower after tt.
head back home by 830pm.
had Pizza Hut for dinner and a mini cut cake ceremony within my family.
a nice chocolate cake. ^^
really yummy one, shall post the photos later. haha

P.S: Thnks to those who send me ur birthday wishes and regards be it on blog, facebook, msn or sms. i really appreicated very much. THANKS GUYS!
I LOVE YA *Muacks* =)

----------------------------

Tag:

Jan: Thnks gurl, hope to see ya soon

Preet: Thnks senior Preet!

Ethel: Ah ma! LOL! haha. thnks for the wish! BOO simi BOO! hahahaa

No comments: