Tuesday, February 2, 2010





YO! after dunno how many ice ages and jurassic ages, MY BLOG IS BACK TO LIFE!

WOOO!!!


Well, lesson today... i dun wan to say...

so move on..

I "pian" Baobei Nu er to DB The Cathay for a special surprise from ME and JAN(MY COUSIN =.=)

She really think i go buy thing ONLY!!!

My surprise STYLE HOR??? SO COOL! ^^ *Proud*

Efforts worth! *3 Cheers!!!*

=)


The surprise is an "ASTONS/ASTON/ASTON" treat for her from me and jan to celebrate her sibei ultra mega advance 19th+1 birthday. but dun worry, she remain youth and cute as always.

trust me! ^^

After food. Play around. "POKE" around... *sounds wrong*

ok, nvm... move on...

I merely press onto her slipper while playing den HOLY! the strap fall off.

The first picture above is my "salvation of the flop" =.=

end up she still need to buy new one.

sorry leh... *guilty ^ 99*

but the pink flip flop is CHIO! glossy one somemore. LOL!


after which, head home and watch Hi My Sweetheart, itt ENDED! so fast, 14 ep nia.

how i wish it is longer...

and longer...

and longer...

....

No comments: