Friday, October 17, 2008

went school at 7 plus. saw jonathan along the way. so took mrt with him. chit chat a bit. la la la... den he go SBM, while i go SEG for lesson. saw fathur at koufu, he was sleeping. so wake him up, den go in lecture hall together. 1st 3 lesson, lecture, ok, better, didn sleep at all. haha.

eventually brought my laptop to install visio office 2003 at eLP, but den the person say dun have the disc, must dwl from msdn. =.=

den i today bring my laptop for wat sial! somemore so heavy.
it is not that i want to bring the big turtle shell to school one, u noe...???
(by the way, my bag look like a big turtle shell)=.=
zzz... cox need to bring laptop. bo bian... damn piss off la.

den went meet jan to teach her chemistry at causeway point. went starbucks study.
by hook or by crook, die die must stuff all th formulas, memorisations... equations into that very very limited head of hers which only maybe 10% is studies, the rest of it dunno store wat one. haha.

den maybe it is my fault. i took out my laptop, trying to help her out by checking on some info on my laptop, by guess wat, she saw the laptop, studies go haywire liao.
haix... do blogging.. blah blah blah.. wasted almost 1/2 hr. haix... den i try to pull her attention back to the topic, try several times... until finally when i try to KUP my laptop, den she start focusing... zzz
maybe it is my fault to take out that bloody DELL laptop. =.=
haha, anyway, i tried my best to stuff all the things insode liao. hope she will jolly well study hard n dun play liao. time to get serious man! haha.
anyway, all the best for monday paper 3 o level, science.
JY! I NOE U CAN DO IT :)
AIM FOR BETTER, DUN JUST A PASS!

No comments: