Wednesday, October 8, 2008

yo, guess wad i did today. yup, tt's right, TENNIS Again!!! haix, no choice, training ma, but when reach nyp, rain leh, heavier n even heavier n thunder n lightning strikes somemore. u noe wad it means, tt means training postpone. i really damn piss off la, stupid rain. makes me come all the way to nyp, den go home w/o attending training yet. KAO! KAO! KAO!...

so went to GECKO with Nic, eat lunch... eat n eat n eat, den chat n chat n chat... until 5 plus, den joshua call me, tell me he want to play tennis with me at my sch.
so i agree lorh, but guess wad, he late by damn long.idiot seh! i call n sms dunno how many times, but he didn reply nor pick up the call..WALIEW!!! he might as well throw away his phone or let me use it as an replacement for tennis ball to hit... stupid phone, put SILENT mode, den no vibration... u noe wad... I really want to tell him to go 'FUCK OFF' in person seh, but cant do it, dunno y, maybe long term friendship plus close buddy is the reason.. haix... he come still act cute with me when he late!!! ...
WTH!!!..

den i play with nic for about 1/2 hr to 45 min, while waiting for joshua to come... den have some fun... at least simmer my frustration a bit... den when joshua come, i thrash him... den play n play n play, until i tired den go home... lol.

at least i today got train... at least didn waste the trip... so.. next time i play tennis shuld be sch reopen... LOL.. haha..
till then~~~ :>

No comments: