Wednesday, November 26, 2008

didn blog this week cox of the NYP Tennis Open 2008, reached home quite late, tt's y lazy blog. haha.

hmm... sad to say, the NYP tennis open this yr was such a disappointment for me.
in mens singles, i could have won the 1st match, but i let opportunity slip past my fingers
haix. my match was the longest thruout the whole day. my opponent and i was like so freaking tired after the match. was definitely a nice match la. i admit i give in my very best liao. but got 2 reason y i lost.
1. the grip that i changed to doesn suits me at all.
2. i was already tired even before the match

initially, the score was 0-0, den soon become 0-5, cox i miss my service game :(
but after not long, opponent started to make mistakes. cant believe he actually double faults whole 2-3 games man. making my score rise to 4-8 not long later. haha.
den i got my service ace. woot! 2 straight one somemore. haha.
so not long after, i finally got my form back. score changes again.

since den, score keeps rising for me very fast... from 4-8, 5-8, 6-8, 7-8 and finally 8-8!
forcing a tie break off the match. opponent still remain calm as ever.

after about an hr and half, i lose the tie break, 3-7, making the final score 8-9.
so i lost in singles. i rested while waiting for mitchell to end his as well, den we will start our doubles.
he also lost, 5-9 to Raymond Tay. but he manage to get 5 games out is damn good redy can.
he didn even train like me all the time. lol. haha. well done mitchell!

doubles we walkover. meaning opponent win, cox we have lesson the following day at that specific timing, since our match was postpone to the next day.

this end my game in this yr's open. LOL.

but i will try hard and try again next yr, hope by then, i will improve :)
for now, must study for ct liao. wk 9 leh. die die...
ciong ciong ciong!!!

No comments: