Wednesday, December 3, 2008

yo. long time no see.
today my mum's birthday haha.
so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!
:) :) :)

ok. hmm...
tennis as usual, i pon my Database fundamental lab today,
cox i lazy wake up. haha. so went sch for cmaths only.
den go cmaths, while cher is doing revision with the rest of the class,
me n fathur they all tok tok tok... damn noisy. tio say by cher somemore.
haha. LOL. den was meant to study cmaths one, but den ~~~
hahaa.... stupid distractions makes me lose my concentration.
LOL. haha.

den after lesson, went makan, den i go crash Nic's lecture, jus walk in like
nothing happen like that, den Mr Ng, oop cher oso didn say anything..
LOL. bad hor, I? nothing to do go crash into other ppl lecture.
but i didn make much noise la, if not later tio kick out arh.
haha. waited n waited n waited... finally the lecture ended, den go tennis liao.
the tok on com studies didn even go. den now regret. cox heard from those who go,
it is very impt lorh. haix WTH!. nvm la, it past redy liao, so didn even bother to
think about it...

tennis, only can say weather damn hot. hot until can cook bbq that kind. LOLSSS!!!!
haahahahaahahaa~~~
but coach say the weather is damn cooling arh ==''
haha. LOL.
other than that... my strokes improve, serves deprove...==
double fault a lot of times. haix.

den i ciong home... celebrate with my family. LOL.
heartwarming hor..? haha. my family damn united de.
...
lalalala...
tat's all for now, shall be back soon!
common test coming. DIE DIE DIE!!!
ciong ciong ciong!!!~~~

No comments: