Saturday, March 28, 2009

alrite ppl.
GUESS WAT?

1st day i kena transfer to games dept.
I FALL SICK!!!
FANTASTIC! WONDERFUL! FIRST CLASS! ACE STAR!

one yr didn fall sick redy. one shot give me all the sickness...
cough, flu, cold, sorethroat, fever, watever!!!

and i see 2 times doctor in 1 wk!!!

waste lots of $$... now i m broke.

ytd jus tell everyone dun get ill, den today, i got ill myself.

WOW! I AM SOOO PROUD OF IT! -.-
LOL.. like real.

............

watever it is...
alot of my frends start falling ill sia.
so sad.

this ogl thing like damn stress la.
everyday go home damn late.
cox of the dept meeting. reached home almost 10pm everyday.

and we have like only 2 wks left. b4 actual FMO starts.
alot of things undone.
especially logs. most pro... nth is done yet.
jia lat! die!

as for today, i just completed the proposal for ice-breaking games man.
damn shagged la... hope it gets approve. if not i dunno how F*** up i will be.

Also, i cnnt tennis cox i m sick. if i insist on going, someone will sure kill me.
hais...

alrite, tt's all for now.
stress stress stress!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ethel: thnks gurl. i will take care of myself :)
same goes to u, better dun let fever acts again.


No comments: