Sunday, March 15, 2009

~ my cutest and youngest cousin - Ang Xuan En( EnEn) (4 yrs old)
notice her natural born curly hair,
HANDSOME SIOL, like TAKUYA KIMURA(木村 拓哉)


~ her brother, my most mischevious little cousin- Ang Xuan Yi (7 yrs old)


~ my eldest cousin- Gan Ming Ee 24 yrs old, behind him is EnEn.


me and my cute cousin EnEn ^^ she damn cute la. but damn heavy. LOL


PEEK-A-BOO


~ my another naughty cousin - Telfer Ang Zi Le (7 yrs old)


jus for info, this is my beloved grandpa 13 grandchildren(top is eldest follow down)
- Gan Ming Ee (24)
- Gan Ming Sheng (21)
- Tham Yong Sheng (19)
- Tham Xue Mei (15)
- Ang Qi Xia (15)
- Lim Jia Ying (14)
- Ang Rui Xiu (13)
- Lim Jie Ying (11)
- Ang Xue Er (9)
- Lim En Ying (8)
- Ang Zi Le (7)
- Ang Xuan Yi (7)
- Ang Xuan En (4)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alrite ppl.
didn blog for these few days nor online msn is because my beloved grandpa jus passed away in his sleep peacefully on wednesday.
was glad he was not suffering when he goes.
quite sad though. but life is a cycle. u no matter wad, sure past thru this stage one day.
the wake held for 5 days.
really thnks jie and the toot family for visiting my grandpa's wake on thurs to pay respect to my late grandpa.

was thinking thru back about the bits n pieces of memories with him jus now.
alot of flashback occurs. really veryvery sad. he was one of the closest to me.
took care of me since i was a naughty little boy.
in fact, he took care of all the 13 of us since we were a baby.
time really past. really past.
as one by one all of us grow up.
it is time he have to go.

managed to endure not crying until today, i sheared my tears like tapwater once again while sending him off his last journey.
he have a total of 13 grandsons and grand-daughters. he was the best grandpa i ever had.
really hope this time he have go well.

i really hate it when ppl closest to me go away man. it is suffering man. damn heartache.
more than anything else.

now i have only 1 grandma left. i m soooo going to visit her as much as i can when i m free.
i dun want to live with regrets once more.

alrite. tt's all for now. gonna calm myself down for a while.
tc ppl.

and finally.

THANK YOU GRANDPA FOR ALL THAT U HAVE GAVE ME!
XIE XIE NI, AH GONG! :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from now on- i will reply my tag thru here. cox firefox i cannt reply my tagboard ^^

- Nic/AMIIES/namehttp: thnks a lot buddies and jie, really appreciate ur a lot a lot :)

-joshua: thnks bro :)

No comments: