Thursday, September 24, 2009

KOREAN DRAMA: CLOUD STAIRWAYS

KOREAN STAR: HAN JI HYE


--------------------------------------------------------
The first photo is the 2006 CBS Korean Drama, Cloud Stairways
The drama is nice. It is about a "fake" doctor lifestory.
very touching one. So i recommend it to all those who fancy korean shows.
The second photo is the korean star, Han Ji Hye.
My favourite korea star oso. haha. she got a wonderful smile.
god gifted her with that gorgeous smile, love it!
She dun frown, smile whenever she can.
life should be like tt, no matter wad u encounter, smiling is the best
remedy to all problems. BE LIKE HER, SMILE SMILE SMILE
Smiles brighten your life. It also brighten the ones around you.
Life is beautiful and full of wonders. Dun lead a Smile-less life.
Life shouldn't be of no colours. ^^
Well, let see...
it been a few days since i blogged.
alot of things happen these days.
let me list down one by one:
1. I fail my BTT a second time. Guess fate really wants me to take with the rest =x
2. My results for this sem is out, SHOCKINGLY, i did pretty well, was happy abt it.
3. After extreme heat exposure from the sun, i finally gotten my 1st heat rash of my life. =(
4. I got a tuition assignment given to me to teach primary sch kids mother tongue. COOL! contribution to society. =)
in just less than 1 week, 4 great things happened in my life.
How HUANDERFUL it can be?
but the good thing is... not much of a disappointment after all.
=)
and follow up. A cool video to bring the laughter within u.
This is strong determination. or whichever way it is.
HAHAHAHA!
so sit back and enjoy this video.

alrite, tt's all for now. shall update again soon.

Remember: Smiles brings wonders and happiness to LIFE, So what are you waiting for? =D

No comments: