Sunday, September 13, 2009

today went TENNIS with KC at his poly.
damn shiok la. run like never b4.
I hit a gay return.
I hit the ball zun zun go into right over the net and bounce back to my side.
KC had nothing to do abt it.
cool huh!
needa improve on serves. CMI liao. after sooo long =(
stamina wise realise a big boost.
looks like the running in the gym did works for me.
haha. i dun really feel tired today until abt 4 hrs later.
great improvement.
=)

play match wise, still lose to him. 6-2,6-3. sian-ed
one day I will beat him.
no service ace at all today.
damn sad. =(

after tennis when to bukit timah hawker centre makan BBQ.
YUM YUM
Stingray + KangKong + braised ribs total $20 nia.
quite cheap. and it is quite big a serving man
haha. damn worth it la.

after tt, HSH. shagged.
but gonna watch tennis till 5am.
today is semi-finals. cnnt miss man. haha.

so Ta-Da, off i go watch my show le ^^

No comments: