Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hey guys, I am back... like after sooo long AGAIN!

shall update on this week activities...

I cannot remember much but as much as I can, I try to recall. haha

so here it goes... ... ...


Monday 5 OCT:

if I had not mistaken...

I meet up with Amily at 11am, head to sch to play table tennis.

play for 2 hrs. were so into it. however the balls start flying all around like mad. LOL

Gary and Co. join us after their daily gym exercise. but left earlier.

Me and Amily play till 2pm den head to Toa Payoh Delifrance for lunch.

kinda EX but the food is superb and heavenly, so worth the $$$.

after lunch, I went back home, rest and go for my tuition in the evening.


Tuesday 6 OCT:

basically, i had no idea wad I have done. I think is just rotted at home the whole entire day.


Wednesday 7 OCT:

had meeting in the morning, den follow by a weekly lesson conducted by seniors in photoshop.

ended at 3pm, head to meet KC and Joshua for table tennis session under my block and have great fun.

after which, head home refresh and go tuition.


Thursday 8 OCT:

Meet up with my cousin, Jan at 1130am at Marsiling. but i was late by almost 30 mins =x

she train-hopped and we head off to TPY to meet Amily and her friend Karen.

on the way, we do catch-up since we like haven met since a long time.

learned that both my elder cousins, are getting married one after the next on upcoming Dec and Jan. Great blessing from me to my 2 dearest cousins :)

had lunch at the usual place, and head to hunt for the Ten-Dollar Club KTV hidden deep inside Chinatown.

had a lot of fun singing all sorts of song.

from eng-man-can-hok-jap-kor~ all language available man. LOL!

sing to our fill. had portugese tarts for snacks, thanks Amily for taking the trouble to buy.

LOL! nice yum yum...

sing from 2-7pm, and had free sharkfins soup man. damn cool la. all for just a nett price of $10!

cool eh...

dinner at woodland cwp and reach home by 10pm.

damn shagged =x

~photos of k-session is uploaded to facebook~


Friday 9 OCT:

HAPPY 19 SYAZWAN!!!

sorry for not able to join ur celebration at Sakura.

hope u enjoy ur day :)


meet early train from LRT->MRT Red line->Circle Line->MRT Purple Line to sengkang and meet nic and louis and shuhui to swim.

unfortunately, shuhui last min cnnt go, so just the 3 of us swim.

swim and learn how to dive, but still, I sucks at diving... =x

chat army and all sorts of retarded things. play the ball. and have fun.

Bus over to Nic's house for dinner, her mum's cooking is nice. LOL!

home-cook food, how long i have not tasted it man. I oso cant remember.

play G.H for a while, and went home after that.


Saturday 10 OCT:


Today i spend my day to the fullest.

was awaken early in the morning by Binghong's call telling me that it is raining now.

wake up, wash up and meet him for tennis at louis's condo.

was pouring damn heavily, but no choice, so just go. in hope that rain will stop somehow.

head to the bus stop, msg him that i have reached, but before i can do that, my SIM card crashed. =x I cnnt call out/msg out and vice versa. damn crap man. so suay. =x

first is rain, then is this. wad a day.

borrow a passer-by phone to call him, and meet up with him thru bus-hopping finally.

do some catch-up since like so damn long nvr seen him since semester 1 ended and he went for attachment. LOL!

as soon as we reached sengkang like AGAIN, we went for lunch while waiting for the other 2 off them to come, Nic and Louis.

played tennis for like 1 hr plus under damn humid weather in hoping we wun fall sick.

playing tennis was damn shiok. haha. nice game.

after tennis when Louis house slack a while, den I follow Binghong to his church service. LOL!

his church is HOPE church, damn style one. the moment i went in, I thought i go in some musical concert. they were singing as if got some superstar on the stage man. damn different experience.

haha, next is a lecture about overcoming fear for visionary people by the pastor.

I also dozed off in the midst of it man. was so tired that my eyes can barely open la.

after service went to join his C.G for dinner.

went home after that, was damn shagged once again. but i spend the whole day worthwhile.

:)


finally!


Sunday 11 OCT:

ROT and ROT and ROT...

nothing else. how boring =x


*sch reopening in 1 weeks time, time really flies man =x*


I doubt many of ur will finish reading this whole post.

it's ok, i just write it to tell mr. BLOGGER how i spend these days.

u can ignore if u want to.

=P


No comments: