Monday, October 26, 2009




This weekend is the hardest weekend to pass man.
Let see..
First is headache.
mild headache
but i go play tennis.
den came back i fever
crazy, 38.0 degree.
den i sponge myself down, temp drop to 36.6 degree..
so I thought was ok le.
who noes the next day,
suddenly shot up to 38.1 degrees.
visited TTSH to see doctor.
temp by den was 37.9 degree.
still fever... wasnt feeling good.
after tt, head home,
bathe in cold water.
sponge myself again.

went to bed damn early, 7pm.
throughout the night, keep track of my temp all the time,
end up highest bis 38.9 degrees.
WHAT THE HELL la.
keep using all kinds of method to drop my temp.
finally, now it is better.

from 38.9-38.7-38.2-37.9-37-6-37.2-37.0-36.9
so now feeling better.
hope tmr can go back to school.
=x
rotting at home when sick is no fun at all.
=(

tt's all for now.

No comments: