Friday, November 20, 2009


WHOAAAA!!! OUCH!!!

My throat is SORE!!!

feel like shouting now...

but to no avail~

u noe why?

cox i cannot project my voice at all.

In the morning, still can. den afternoon, i turn super man, as in the voice,

wake up from sleep, total MUTE! =(


Try drinking the herbal tea with some medicine powder added into~

SUPER LIKE SHIT THE TASTE! WHOA! NUTS!

I need to drink 2 bottle somemore... HELL!!!

but hope it is effective.


Friday, i got alumni night dinner in my sec sch.

Unfortunately, Saturday still got my elder cousin wedding.

Cao! lucky i dun need give any speech, if not GG! T_T

Keep staring at food, but cnnt eat, what a torture =x


i hope i get well soon.

=(


Schoolwork load is increasing as the days goes by... just hope everything turn out well. 

But most importantly, I need my voice back! T_T


boohoo~




No comments: