Saturday, November 28, 2009


YO!

I am back ^^

this period have been quite a hectic period.

workload is increasing, tests are coming one after another...

this semester is nuts... OMG!


anyway, today is Hari Raya

meet up with Amily to catch "2012" movie.

that movie damn nice can.

awesome effects and reality

but long ah, 2 hrs 30 mins ++

indeed, humanity can be tested with catastrophic events.


Also,

alot of rumours have been circling around the net saying about the real "2012" deal.

something related to the galactic shifts as well as the Mayan Calendar...

I really hope.. really... pray hard.

I want to see my bright future ahead.

....


After which we head to the new eco mall at farrer park.

what a big mall. City Sq Mall.

damn big la.

2 basement, 5 levels and 3 hubs in total.

10 storeys in total. Damn spacious la.

got free shuttle service to and from several train stations.

not bad huh. kinda convenient...


another thing is this few weeks,

my immunity drops a drastic level.

simple common flu and cold and cough tackles me easily.

i am so gonna try to find time exercise liao.

if not i will become very XXXX! =x


tt's all for now, Ta-da~

^^

No comments: