Sunday, November 15, 2009


Yo! Long time no see!

lol! haha...

let me introduce my new toy, the HTC Touch 2 Window Mobile Phone.
haha.
daddy got that for me. through re-contract my starhub plan. =)
not bad la the phone. user-friendly man. and so cool. got so many gadget that is so so cool!

hope this is a long-lasting phone :D

today, go hunt for formal wear with Amily.
we hunt from Marina Sq to Suntec to Plaza Sing to Centrepoint to ION Orchard.
zai man!
haha

had pastamania for lunch with her. o.o the paste i buy, too creamy man. eat too much abit sick
=x

in the end, got my leather shoe for presentation. but quite EX la.
Amily oso got her formal top from G2000. nice nice ah. haha

after all this, eat one potato finger food. nice nice yum yum~
for more information~
please log on to "http://tooty-fishy.blogspot.com" to know more~

=P

Ta-Da!

No comments: