Wednesday, May 20, 2009


~ amily promoting ASUS laptop while hiding her face


today is my blues morning.
today morning sux like hell...

wake up, head damn pain,
but go lesson, so no choice must go sch.

reach sch, suddenly my eyes very pain
so no choice remove the lens and go without lens...

ok. first lesson
DDI!
totally no mood to listen
sleep thruout the lesson.
and the lecturer is making me even more moodless
for going thru his stupid lesson in the most retarded way
=x

follow by AIM, 3 hrs...
super seh sia.
machiam anytime will just collaspe tt kind.
=x

after tt, meet up with senior shuhui and cuihui and maurice chua
for a talk session. together with sihui.
the talk went out well.
thank godness..
i thought i will conflict with them.
thanks senior shuhui for understanding...

my head didn get any better until after 2nd lecture at 3pm.
den my lively self returns...
whewww...
was worried i will shag the whole day.

after lesson, accompany amily to pass her huanderful lappy
to her frend mr c for reformat.
den we 2 train to tpy fork and spoon for dinner.
chill at mac after tt till 8 plus
den i train home.
slept on train, now staying up to help
amily to install the osm project into my vpc.
=)

tmr will be the most huantastic day of my life.
cox i am learning to "bian lian" (change face).
=x

tt's all for now.

-------------------------------------

TAGS:

Darren/Preet/jan: i will work hard for my next attempt. =) thnks for the concern!



No comments: