Sunday, May 17, 2009

ANGEL + DEVIL = SPLIT PERSONALITY

hi all

haven been blogging for a while
cox..
many things happen recently
making me super no mood to blog.
OGL event, now the stress is coming in...
i can feel it. many are giving up.
i oso can tell... from the way now we are doing things,
really... the event will DIE!!!

oso thru some personal matters.
making me super strange than b4.
i oso dun like tt myself now.
super not AJ at all!
=x

from now on, i want to get back the old ME!
the good old ME!
the good CHICKY of tooties,
the good "didi" for amily,
the good old damn AJ tt everyone noes...
i will. NO! I WANT TO!
i miss the good old times we have as toot family.
now i am wondering if this wonderful family was ruined b4 with my own hands
cox of my huanderful change tt makes me super not like MYSELF

I WANT the old AJ THAM YONG SHENG/DIDI/TOOTYCHICKY back!!!

-------------------------------------------

as for today,
meet up as usual...
with amily and mx for projects...
cox every SAT is PROJECT DAY!
for the 3 of us.

AES, OSM, ITP... zzz
huanderful... all last min again =x

re-install ubuntu v7.01 again.
cox of the mouse problem.
took super duper long la.
jus to settle tt, 4 hrs plus.
can die.
somemore...
ADSL got prob, cnnt connect to internet thruout.
awhile can, awhile cnnt.. -.-

so ho seh.
but still, in the end,
manage to get the mouse working.
woohoo!

but still got report need to do.
i still got OGL stuff to handle
MY BTT haven study yet,
monday test le, HOW?
=x

alot of things need to be done.
man...
i sometimes really need a break man...

...........................................................

AMILIES: si bei... SACARSTIC la... E-DIORT! GO BANG WALL! =x

jan: i oso dunno leh. the old photos of me lor. den i collage it. LOL

kienchye: DOTZ, 50cent only, oso wanna compare.

TIFF: YES! u jy oso. dun stress urself oso. thnks for assisting me. let's work together!

No comments: