Thursday, May 7, 2009

today ah...
ogl meeting ah...
got to noe our post ah...
den ah...
i kena...
SM for event 2 ah!
(FYI: SM=Stage Manager, not SEX MANIAC!) -.-
everytime my name always being last few to announce ah.
i noe ah...
sure ho seh post ah...

i ah, before my post was announce ah...
still laugh at cyz ah.

den my name announce ah...
i noe ah..
KARMA! =x

SM = (Overall-In-Charge) ah=x
siao liao ah...
now ah..
must work hard ah..
if not ah...
i can die ah...
cox ah...
WHOLE NYP EVENT ah!!!
HO SEH ah!!!
...


end of story! cya soon! =)


(P.S: if u find me "AH" too much in this post, the "X" is so near only, click den BYEBYE!)
------------------------------------------------

jan: erm.. nth le la. no worries, my biao mei =)
ur biao ge happy happy guy!
and sure, i will sure drop by when i m free ^^

No comments: