Saturday, May 30, 2009

NEWSFLASH!
I GOT "ZERO" FOR MY NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TEST TODAY
DAMN ZAI RITE?
CONGRATS ME!
^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry my blog daily supporters
i dunno who u are, but thanks for visiting my blog
want to subscribe? monthly or weekly
daily is cheapest!
starting from $0.02 per visit ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today,
AMILY BOO YI LI/LAO NAI NAI/SI LAO TAI PO/CHAO AH LIAN/WIGGY WIGGY WIG/NU' ER/BAOBEI
ask me update my blog
so here it is...
TADA!

been bz with TALENT EVENT and SCH STUFF,
"liang tou shao"
still trying my best to manage both
=)

haven been really "normal" for weeks
damn! hate it!
finally after soooo long,
the magic word
"S-T-R-E-S-S"
finally reach me at LAST!
now i am super duper ultra mega STRESS in the event.
surprisingly, not sch load tt i am stress abt.

really ah, once this event is OVER!
i will go for a 1-week BREAK from all this.
play and play and play!

have been ciong-ing on sch projects and assignment since the start
of yr 2
seriously, TIME FLIES MAN!
WK 6 READY!
DAMN FAST!

OK, tt's all for NOW

~ CHEER UP GURL, STUDY SMART DUN STUDY HARD!
BE LIKE ME!
CAN ONE, ALL TEST SURE CAN MAKE IT ONE
JIAYOU!
=)~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: